Notary Services Gaston County, NC
Tired of not having access to a public notary near me when you really need it? Then get in touch with Alpha Omega Bail Bonding today! We are bail bondsmen that also provide 24-hour public notary services to clients in and around Gaston County, NC. Our team caters to all kinds of clients including realtors who need to finalize some paperwork, administrators that need documents notarized for their office, and defendants facing arrest. So if you need notary services, don’t bother wasting time with a bank or drug store. Instead, go straight to us! For bookings and appointments, dial (704) 675-5658.
We proudly serve clients from the following areas:
- Cabarrus County, NC
- Catawba County, NC
- Cleveland County, NC
- Gaston County, NC
- Lincoln County, NC
Need Bail Fast? Call Today!
Notary Near Me
Need an expert notary near me? Then look no further than Alpha Omega Bail Bonding! Some of the benefits of choosing our notary services include:
- 24-Hour Services: Whether it’s in the middle of the day or the dead of the night, we’re here to help! Just give us a call, book an appointment, and we’ll handle all the documents you need notarized.
- Versatile: We’re not like your average notary near me. In fact, our team consists of licensed bondsmen who specialize in different types of state, federal, and municipal bail bonds. So on top of the notary services we offer, we can also help defendants post bail. That way, you won’t have to jump from one office to another just to have some paperwork filled out.
- Discreet: You can count on us to ensure all the information you share with us remains confidential. There’s no need to worry for gossips about you spreading to friends, family, and coworkers.
Schedule an appointment with a professional notary near me now! Clients in and around Gaston County, NC can reach us at (704) 675-5658.
Some public notary services that Alpha Omega Bail Bonding offers include:
- Oath Administration: We are licensed professionals who have the authority to verbally administer oaths and notarize jurats.
- Witnessing Signatures: The client doesn’t necessarily need to sign in front of us, but it would speed up the process if they did. Now, if the documents are already signed and we need to witness the signature, then the individual who signed the paperwork needs to appear in front of us and take an oath confirming they are who they say they are. Afterward, we’ll be able to notarize the documents.
- Notarizing Documents: For us to approve and notarize a document, the text needs to clearly state what the signer would be agreeing to as well as the original signature of the signer. We do not accept photocopies.
Want to learn more about our public notary services and how it can help you? Then request an appointment today at (704) 675-5658!
Public Notary Near Me
Notary services exist to prevent the spreading of fraudulent documents. It’s the responsibility of a public notary near me to ensure that the signatures on the documents they notarize are 100% legitimate. To do that, the signer always needs to appear in person. But if they do not sign the documents in the presence of a public notary near me, they’d have to make an oath swearing they signed the documents of their own free will and that no one was forcing them to do so.
In the event that a notary services professional spots a fraudulent document, they’d have to report it to the authorities. This applies to all clients, no matter what their intentions are. Also, a notary should keep all information shared with them strictly confidential. It would go against the notary public oath and license if one spreads confidential information behind their clients’ backs.
Having trouble finding a public notary near me you can trust? Then turn straight to Alpha Omega Bail Bonding! Our discreet, skilled, and versatile experts are available to notarize your documents 24 hours every day! Clients from and around Gaston County, NC can get in touch with us at (704) 675-5658.
The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Alpha Omega Bail Bonding looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Alpha Omega Bail Bonding.